F12011team26 Index du Forum -> f12011team26 -> f12011team26 -> HDTV!Hell's Kitch.en S01

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yeminfabia

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 12:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: HDTV!Hell's Kitch.en S01 Répondre en citant

Hell's Kitchen S01 > bit.ly/1t3nuaB

Hell's Kitchen S01

10cf746e54
That, clearly, is not Dewberry." 3 3 "10 Chefs Compete" June 13, 2005 Team change: Prior to the challenge, Ramsay transferred Michael to the red team. Elsie's starter had plastic in it and Jimmy's steak was slightly undercooked. Inschrijven Uw selectie Categorieen Alle categorien Kanaal suggesties . Dewberry's spaghetti was overcooked, Chris's salmon was raw, Jeff's steak was overcooked despite having a good sauce, Jessica's shelled crabs were too hot and Ramsay found Michael's scallops "disgusting". Service: Two food critics attended service, sampling both teams. After the challenge, the chefs were divided into two teams; the red team (Carolann, Chris, Dewberry, Elsie, Jeff and Jimmy) and the blue team (Andrew, Jessica, Mary Ellen, Michael, Ralph and Wendy). Ramsay eliminated Chris for failing to live up to his executive chef position.

Service: The first team that served all their tables would win service. Each participant had to identify 4 different food items. After they switched and the second service began, Michael urged the customers to order lasanga to slow down the blue team. Elimination: Michael nominated Elsie and Chris. Elimination: Chris nominated Dewberry and Jeff. Jeff, well, I had to laugh at the end when he called me an arsehole. Despite Jessica struggling with desserts, service was completed and every customer was served. Original teams Switched teams Individual Finals No. Ramsay's comment: "Ralph was great tonight but Michael deserved to win because his creativity and standards are simply on a higher level, and I accomplish my goal of turning an unknown into a master chef and that has to be the perfect way to close Hell's Kitchen tonight. Jessica struggled on meat and Jimmy accidentally threw away a complete lobster dish, struggled on risotto and argued with Ramsay.

anthony bourdain: no reservationscatching fire 2013lost girl season 1 xvidNeil Young Everybody Knows This Is Nowherethe mentalist s07e04good of warverve remixed vol 1suits s04e07 nlhunter x hunter finalthe dream kelly

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 12:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    F12011team26 Index du Forum -> f12011team26 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com